Serendipity. And fashion.

Well, this happened quite inadvertently.

I have gone through the entire political spectrum without planning for it. My mum bought these five colours randomly long ago (perhaps more than a year has passed) because I used to wear these all the time once and Maa thought they suited me.

I kept putting the stitching off because I couldn't find the right tailor. Tashuji ran into some random tailor at her friend's and he came highly recommended, so we tried one. It was well-stitched. So, we decided to give all five to him. And a couple of chooridaars. It all came together, and I seem to have found the groove I lost a while ago.

So, once more: Jai Jagat, Lal Salaam, As-salāmu ʿalaykum, Jai Bhim, and Jai Shree Ram to you all.

Oh, and just in case you are wondering: These photos are snapped over the past week-ten days, and not taken in a single day. Please stop visualising me changing my costume five times just to get photographed so I can share it with the world. Who do you think I am? The PM of India?

P.S: I promise this is the last post on my fashion or containing photographs of mine for a long time.








Comments

Popular Posts