Rationalist on air.


Some time ago, I was interviewed on 95 BIG FM Pune by Sangram. The interview was part of a 4-part series on rationalism. The previous interviewees were Dr.Bhooshan Shukla, Child Psychologist (and also our own favourite doctor, apart from Dr.Joshi) and Dr.Shantanu Abhyankar, MD Ob-Gyn. I was the third.

As you can see, I am the least qualified of the lot to talk about anything science or reason. But, every pack has to have a joker. So, ladies & gentlemen of the Internet, here I am.

Sangram has promised to share the audio file at a later date, which I shall put up in the comments or as a new post (if it contains something interesting, given that the actual interview lasted 2 hours, but the edited version would be much much shorter, and with ad breaks) when I have it, for those who are lucky enough not to live in the town this is airing (Pune), but unlucky to be on my friends/followers' list.

Note: This will air from 0830 to 0930h IST every day from Monday (today) on 95MHz in Pune. Thank you for listening. Or at least pretending to listen.

P.S: And while you are at it, can someone enlighten me about the specific molecule that is depicted in the skeletal formula in the poster? I have no clue, and it would be terribly embarrassing if the person who made this creative stuck on a non-existent molecule on that poster.

P.P.S: Yes, I am ready to be bombarded by pedants and those with PhDs in the subject matter as to how I was wrong in this or that. Because I am open to learning. Not because I would then know you heard my interview. No, really. No other motive but the honourable one. Look at me. Do I look like someone who'd lie to you?

Comments

Popular Posts