Half a day of chill.

I have nothing new to say. Just that I enjoy every little moment with my beautiful daughter. And she's growing up into a fine young adult. She looks different every day and I cannot stop clicking.

Today, she finished her day, got dressed to go (in a costume she knows I prefer: athletic casual), and asked for pancakes. I couldn't refuse. So, here we are.

But of course, there were about half a dozen photographs between then and now. And since I can't decide which one to post, here they are all.

P.S: Don't we ace the 'bored' look? What's it with oldies and their insistence on clicking away moments. We aren't going anywhere. Nor are you. Right? (Sigh, I wish!)






Later edit: There's our pancake. And more photos.



Even later edit: The next demand was sweet corn chicken soup and Hakka noodles. So, off we went to the club, where more food and more photos followed.



 

Comments

Popular Posts