The first tantrum.


So, this happened: When Tashuji went to Bengaluru, I put a secret love card and some money inside her purse to be discovered later, which was duly discovered today and happiness ensued (which was kind of the purpose). This isn't something new because both of us do this to each other and I have all her secret love notes since the last 6 years of knowing her, as she has mine. When we finally get old and get dementia and our memory starts failing us, we can read these to remind ourselves of who we are and how much we mean (meant?) to each other.

But that is not the story of this video. It so happened that our dear daughter discovered that there was no love note for her, and decided to throw a tantrum, her very first. She sent me a video message that I should just give everything she has to her Mamma, given that I don't seem to care enough to write her a love note as I did for Mamma.

In summary, I can see myself writing two notes from now on.

Comments

Popular Posts